Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ahab

So this is a new personal project I'm working on. I've decided to vis. dev. the story of Moby Dick. It will include several character designs, some environments, some illustrations, etc....

This is the first of the characters I'm working on. AHAB. The whole story is really built around him so I wanted to get him to a point of completion that I'm happy with before I move on to the rest. I need him to be able, older/more experienced, Completely possessed by his obsession, and worn out.

I've started with these as a sort of rough body shape. I'll take him a bit further soon with wardrobe, expressions, and gesture, but for now, I'm pretty happy with the direction he's going.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for viewing, and check back soon for more.

Brandon

No comments: