Saturday, February 25, 2012

Caricatures for charity event

Went with Will Terrell and his wife to a Meals on Wheels fundraiser and drew some caricatures for donations. Here's a few that either myself or Will remembered to take photos of.
This guy was SO excited (not really). and his girlfriend sat next to him talking about boat insurance the whole time.



This is Amber Terrell getting one for herself. I wasn't as mean as she wanted me to be (sorry Amber) but she seemed to like it all the same.



She WAS smiling the whole time I was drawing her...until Will got out the camera.



This guy was a freebie we pulled in to gain attention. He was a really good sport about it and loved his drawing .


This was the daughter of the worker at the booth next to us. She insisted on posing like the drawing depicts the whole time. ...I don't think she thought the pose looked as stupid as it did. She wasn't too happy, but she still kept it. Her mom loved it.

No comments: